Entered: 17 May 2022
There is 12 months of work on the project.
- Setting out using GPS and total station;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
- Degree in engineering related discipline;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
- Proven setting-out ability on site
- Proficient in the use of EDM / Robotic Total Station;
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication skills;
If this seems like the role for you, please apply below! Alternatively, please call Bobby on 087 916 0169.