Temporary Works Coordinator Limerick
Entered: 05 Dec 2023
An international Tier One Building and Civil Engineering Contractor with a wide-ranging portfolio in Ireland, the UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
Their focus includes Retail, Pharmaceutical, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure, Hi-Tec/Life Science, Residential, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality etc
They offer competitive salaries and genuine career advancement prospects.
Oversee the planning and implementation of temporary structures on the construction site, ensuring compliance with safety standards. Collaborate with engineers, manage risk assessments, and maintain design documentation. Liaise with suppliers, conduct site inspections, and provide training to ensure temporary works' safety and integrity.
- Temporary Works Management: Prepare and oversee the planning, design, and implementation of temporary structures and works on construction site, ensuring they meet safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Design Coordination: Coordinate with structural engineers and design teams to develop and review temporary works designs, calculations, and drawings.
- Risk Assessment: Identify potential hazards related to temporary works and develop risk assessments and mitigation plans to ensure safety.
- Compliance: Ensure that all temporary works comply with relevant regulations, codes, and industry standards.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate records of temporary works, including design documentation, inspection reports, and certification.
- Supplier and Contractor Liaison: Work closely with suppliers, subcontractors, and construction teams to ensure proper installation, maintenance, and removal of temporary structures.
- Site Inspections: Conduct regular site inspections to ensure the integrity and safety of temporary works and take corrective action when necessary.
- Training and Awareness: Provide guidance and training to site personnel on temporary works safety and procedures.
- Emergency Response: Develop and communicate emergency response plans in case of temporary works failures or incidents.
- Reporting: Prepare reports on the status and safety of temporary works for project management and regulatory authorities.
- Degree in civil engineering, construction management, or related field.
- 5+ years of construction experience with a focus on temporary works coordination.
- Familiarity with local and international construction regulations.
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in CAD software and structural analysis.
- Knowledge of construction project management and scheduling.
- Leadership and adaptability in a dynamic construction environment.
- Commitment to health and safety.
- Competitive Salary €70K
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance.
- Generous contributory pension.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Professional membership and subscription fees covered.
- Five-plus weeks annual leave not including bank/public holidays.
- Established in 2004, Alpine Recruitment Group is a dedicated recruitment solutions business with offices in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- We offer our services in permanent, temporary, contract and executive recruitment.
- We are the partner of choice for leading main contractors, developers, and consultants in Ireland & overseas.
- Our team of consultants with industry backgrounds treat career-seeking candidates with the same high service as our clients.
- We aim to develop authentic business partnerships that extend past the initial recruitment process.