Entered: 26 Nov 2020
What you have to do
* Lead and manage a team of data analysts
* Ensure analysts are compliant with processes, challenge and manage individual performance issues
* Responsible for the fulfilment of pre and post requisites where appropriate to facilitate the
closure of works
* Lead in the development of strategies, policies and processes across the Workflow function
* Develop close working relationships with other key functions within company e.g Commercial, Customer Services, Operations Programme works in accordance with operational capability, commercial targets, and client KPI's
* Liaise with Operations regarding scheduling issues
* Produce and distribute Management Information (Reports) and identify and act upon areas
of poor performance
* Contribute towards the departments approach to continuous improvement and utilization of information Technology
What you need to have
* Minimum of 2 years' experience with a good understanding of a Utility Company
* Multitask and work effectively in a team environment
* Receive and act on feedback given
* Learn new tasks quickly, remembers information and gathers data for effective decision making
* Exercise good judgment with minimal supervision
* Strong analytical skills and proven ability to analyse complex business problems to develop
* Experience of developing and maintaining effective partnerships and of engaging and influencing key stakeholders.
* Proven ability to:
* Build effective relationships internally and externally to accomplish team goals and mitigate risk.
* Priorities tasks, work with analysts and manage resources while remaining focused on company goals
* Secure and compare information from multipadvle sources to identify business issues, committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against decision criteria
* Deal effectively with differences of opinion and conflict management
* Good organizational, negotiation and problem resolution skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael for more information.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.