Civil Engineer - Concrete - Co.Louth
Entered: 05 June 2020
Civil Engineer/Executive Officer | Co Louth | €Neg
Are you a Civil Engineer looking for a new role?
ICDS have an exciting opportunity working for a construction society founded to promote excellence in the use of concrete and to also provide a valuable service to the wider construction industry.
The Society is seeking to appoint an Executive Officer to further enhance and develop the services offered by the Society.
This is a high-profile role within the construction sector in Ireland. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand their horizons through collaboration and networking with colleagues across the multi-disciplinary construction community. In promoting excellence in concrete design and construction the successful candidate will play an important role in the sustainable development of the Irish construction industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Priorities for the appointee will include:
• To promote the widespread adoption of Society training courses, particularly the Concrete Ticket, and develop future formal training offerings.
• To promote and develop Society lectures to inform and educate members on technical matters.
• To grow membership through promotion of the benefits for Society members.
• Management of the day-to-day activities of the Society, including collaboration with Council members and other stakeholders, both national and international.
• Liaison with other professional and industry organisations.
• Responding to and managing requests for technical information and advice.
The ideal candidate should have a third level qualification, in a construction discipline, and have experience in the construction industry. Excellent networking, communication and interpersonal skills are essential in this role, as is a good working knowledge of information and communications technology. Candidates will be required to demonstrate strong business development acumen as well as management and administrative abilities. Experience is essential in concrete technology, design or construction.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS