Civil Engineer/ Supervisor
Entered: 13 Nov 2019
- Minimum 5 years post design experience with at least 5 years’ experience as a Civil Structural Design Engineer on building projects.
- Experience in designing steel, concrete and masonry structures.
- Ideally Chartered or in the process of becoming Chartered
- Have an understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects.
- Health & Safety awareness
- Proficient in the use of Structural design software and AutoCad
- Experience of preparing Contract documents and Project Management would be an advantage.
- Experience of inspecting construction works an advantage.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- Experience of data centre/ industrial projects would be an advantage
- Experience of Planning would be an advantage
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Flexible and Enthusiastic