Civil Engineer / Technician
Entered: 28 Mar 2020
Civil Engineer/Technician x 2
Nenagh /Athlone | €Neg + Car/Van
The Civil Engineer/Technician (Motorways Network Inspector) will be part of the asset management team with responsibility to inspect and monitor the Network to ensure it is maintained in a safe and serviceable condition and take action for any non-compliance of the contract service requirements.
This will be achieved through daily patrols of the Network, Safety Inspections, inspections of temporary traffic management and detailed inspections of Network assets.
- Undertake Safety and Detailed Inspections as per the service requirements
- Keep accurate records of inspections and maintain and update the RMMS (Road Maintenance Management System)
- Support the preparation of insurance claims by producing road traffic accident and damage reports
- Support Incident Response Crews in the application and use of mobile RMMS devices
- Undertake temporary traffic management audits
- Perform the role of winter maintenance Decision Maker
- Perform inspection of street lighting across the Network
- Monitor the performance of third parties on the Network by undertaking inspections of completed works, and measuring their performance against contracted service standards
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with Local Authority contacts, TII Representatives, the Emergency Services, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors & stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills Requirement
- Civil/Construction or related Certificate/Diploma/Degree
- Industry recognised safety-training to the relevant standard.
- Flexibility with regard working time arrangements and travel requirements
- Full Driving licence
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200