Project Manager (Civil)
Entered: 30 May 2020
Project Manager (Civil) | €Neg + Car + Pension + Subsistence + Package + Travel
Ireland & UK
Our client are a national civil engineering and construction contractor with revenues in excess of £180m. They are now recruiting a Project Manager to deliver Infrastructure projects on time and within budget including bridge and motorway projects of national and international importance.
As a minimum, you will have seven years post grad experience (HNC or Degree), be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and experience of constructing complex, fast track, highway related civil engineering / bridge projects to a value of £15m.
- Assist with bid management, with the view to mobilising and delivering the successful tendered project.
- Safe, effective and right first-time delivery of the specific contract’s requirements
- Resource works appropriately.
- Work with Commercial team to procure supply chain partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant client representatives, supply chain and local authorities.
- Provision of reports and management information to senior management and client.
- Overall responsibility for project budget, costs, cash flow and margin.
- Manage contractual issues arising with client and sub-contractors.
- Produce and own contract programme.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Bridge structures for rail and motorway.
- Rail, high speed and light transit systems.
- Highway related construction methods generally.
- Significant earthworks.
- Structures including retaining walls, culverts.
- Relevant Civil Engineering Qualifications – minimum HNC level
- Track record of project delivery
Excellent opportunity to join leading Tier 1 company offering long term prospects, with excellent benefits package and continuous professional development.