Entered: 14 July 2020
* Project procurement including issuing tender packages, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with construction program
* On site liaison with management
* Pricing projects on site and from office
* Comparing tender and construction documents, advising of any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to sub-contractor
* Monitoring of project costs
* Preparing monthly reports
* Procurement of key materials to suit project programme
* Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final account.
* Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
* 3+ years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
* Good knowledge of Irish construction
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
* Full driving licence
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Ciaran on 0877713484 / for more information.
JOB 36047 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.