Entered: 16 July 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Monitor quality of workmanship & materials,
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per the Contract documents
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site; RC frame, Brickwork, Metsec etc.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and resources in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Maintain as built drawings
- Liaising with site management to meet project deadlines.
- Assist QS with site quantities and measures for monthly valuations.
- Assisting with site inductions and all safety requirements
- Keep a daily diary of all relevant events.Necessary skills and requirements:
- Qualified in Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment