Entered: 16 Oct 2019
What you have to do
* Incorporate the Company System into every element of the project
* Ensure that works are constructed in accordance with the drawings and specifications.
* Leads with confidence and direct those around you.
* Identifies their own CPD requirements.
* Report any issues to the site/project manager without delay.
* Record keeping and close communication with the teams.
* Review and challenge the details to ensure the best methods of construction are adopted at all timed.
* Demonstrates ability to plan, co-ordinate, execute and deliver structural elements of a project. Monitor the programme.
* Maintain an excellent relationship with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
* Actively engage with the Site/Project Manager in project programming. Fully understand the programmes and immediately report any concerns.
* Formal reporting to senior management.
* Be willing to learn and take career progression seriously.
* Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
* Computer literate and familiar with MS word and excel.
* Ensure all H + S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to.
* Does not accept processes on the basis of "this is the way things have always been done" and offers alternative proposals.
* Client liaison and communicate well with neighbours.
What you need to have
* Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
* Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package).
* Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
* Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
* Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact Michael on 01 707 1012 for more information.
Job 34305 INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.