Entered: 14 July 2020
- Set out the works and ensure that foremen and operatives clearly understand the information provided
- Conduct your work in a safe manner – correct and report those who do not
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with all personnel.
- Monitor and check setting out instruments and testing equipment.
- Maximise profit through your day-to-day actions: good self-management, accuracy in own work, elimination of re-work
- Follow directions and attend meetings as required
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys.
- Managing a team of more junior engineers and sub-contractors.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure program targets are achieved
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- A third level degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a site engineer
- Must have a strong background in pipeline installations
- Experience working with a main contractor, subcontractor, surveying firm or similar preferred
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office, Project, PowerPoint etc.
Please submit your CV via this jobs portal or alternatively you can call Bobby O'Sullivan on 087 916 0169.