Entered: 05 July 2020
Our client is a civil engineering contractor specialising in motorway, roads, water supply and utilities.
The company seeking an experienced Site Agent (Civil) to work with their team in North Dublin.
Main duties will include:
- Site Set up and documentation preparation
- Coordinate the selection and requisition of plant and materials
- Supervision, coordination and monitoring of sub-contractors performance
- Coordination of HSE and quality assurance onsite
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designers
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience of Design Build works
- Experience in structural concrete
- Proficient in Microsoft project and Microsoft office
- 3D cad experience would be advantageous
- Ability to analyse, question and follow specifications is desirable
- Knowledge of GPS operated plant
- Ability to resource work activities in an efficient manner
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong work ethic and desire for career progression
If you are a Site Agent and are considering a move please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.