Site Engineer (Civil)
Entered: 28 Mar 2020
Our client is a civil engineering contractor specialising in motorway, roads, water supply and utilities.
The company seeking experienced Site Engineers (Civil) to work with their team in North Dublin.
Primary Responsibilities as a Site Engineer (Civil)
- Responsible for setting out on site, marking structures and levelling the site.
- Responsible checking drawings, quantities and ensuring calculations are correct
- Report directly to the Senior Engineer
- Responsible for planning the work and effectively managing the site.
- Relevant degree
- Min of 3/4 years experience as a Site Engineer (Civil)
- Self-starter with proven ability to work on his/her own initiative and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are a Site Engineer and are considering a move please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.