site Engineer - Kells, Co. Meath
Entered: 16 Dec 2018
Senior Engineer - Kells, Co. Meath
Duration: contract - few weeks
Salary: Hourly rate
Our client provide high quality design & build, main contracting, interior fit-out and project management services to public and private sector clients throughout Europe. They are seeking a Site Engineer to join their team on a contract basis in Co. Meath.
- Liaising and reporting to the Project Director and the Contracts Manager.
- Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company.
- Representative of the company at all relevant site and other meetings.
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- Min of 5+ year’s relevant experience as a Senior Engineer
- Able to oversee engineers works.
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your CV to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01 456 9899