Entered: 28 Mar 2020
A generous payment package is on offer for the right candidate, inlcuding a company van.
- Managing a group of engineers
- Provide timely and accurate reports
- Attending regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants, and keeping them informed of progress.
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to.
- This role will suit a Civil Engineer who is positive, approachable, well motivated and can work as part of a team.
- The role will include design services, preparation of contract documentation, site based supervision of construction activities and management of projects for private and public clients.
- You will work under a superb Director who will provide excellent support and mentoring.
- Engineering Degree or similar qualification
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM / Total Station
- 3+ years’ experience working on Windfarms
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license, Safepass, and Manual Handling