Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Vacancy Ref. 01913
Package Offered: €120,000 - €140,000 + Extensive Benefits Suite
Euro Executive Recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit a Commercial Director for one of Irelands leading Building & Civil Engineering Contractors. The role will see you assume full responsibility for the Commercial division of the business. The successful candidate will be required to have 15 years’ experience at managerial level on both large scale Building & Civil Engineering projects.
This executive level position, working with one of Irelands leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate. The role can be based out any of my client’s offices throughout Ireland, with the expectation of being based in Dublin for 2/3 days per week. There is an Executive level package on offer with the role.
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Co-ordinate and maintain key client relationships.
- Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- Large scale Building & Civils experience essential.
- 15+ years’ experience in Senior Quantity Surveying and / or Commercial Manager roles.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Exceptional Level of Legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills.