Commercial Manager 2603
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Commercial Manager – Dublin
Our Client an established contractor who specialises in infrastructure and civil projects is actively seeking for a Commercial Manager for a new venture based in Dublin. The Successful candidate will be required to provide commercial support and as well as managing prestigious projects and ensure that commercial discipline is maintained throughout.
- Managing of the Client relationships from a commercial perspective and ensuring all final accounts are agreed, whilst retaining the business relationship.
- Proactive engagement with the Project Managers on all live projects, to ensure the business goals are achieved and the commercial interest of the company are protected.
- Observing projects through design stage and working with the design team to ensure project deliverables are achieved and project risks are minimised.
- Project management experience is beneficial and good team leadership skills
- Preparing progress applications and cost reports, and monthly management accounts for each project
- Extensive understanding of the civil engineering infrastructure industry,
- Third Level Qualification in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Surveying or Commercial Management
- 3+ years Commercial experience working for a main contractor with a civil engineering background and experience with various types of contract forms
- Good commercial awareness and excellent client liaison skills
- Enthusiastic with a positive mind set and manner
- Must have good presentation and negotiation skills