Commercial Manager Civils
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Commercial Manager with 10 years’ experience required to join a Civils Contractor based in their office in North Dublin.
Our client an established civil engineering specialist have a steady turnover and now have ambitious expansion plans. One of the main Directors who currently looking after the commercial interest is now going concentrate on other areas and is looking for a competent individual to take on the commercial role.
• Management of the Quantity Surveying department
• Review all accounts and all financial business and report to Director
• Provide advice and support to those employed in the Commercial Section.
• Review and report on the financial performance of contracts.
• Review the placing of orders with Sub-Contractors.
• Advise on the contractual matters, setting up contracts etc
• Management of the preparation of tenders and negotiation of contract.
• Risk management, Financial reporting, Budget forecasting
• Strong commercial awareness, 10 years’ experience working in Ireland or UK
• Excellent understanding of construction law, forms of contract.
• Good negotiation skills
• Experience working for a main civils contractor required.
• Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction
Benefits & Package:
• €100,000k plus
• Vehicle or travel allowance
How To Apply:
Please forward your CV through this website or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gerry on 087 2790360