Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Commercial Manager for our European based operations with a top tier specialist contractor. The role will see you assume responsibility for an increasing portfolio of works in the region, with knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector required.
Role based in Cork, but there will be a requirement to travel when it is safe to do so.
Data Centre / Pharma knowledge advantageous.
This executive level position, working with one of Europe’s leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate to establish with a company forecast to continue to grow turnover / the role offers growth opportunities within the company, and progression in a crucial sector of the business.
Executive Level Package on offer including:
- Salary €DOE
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Co-ordinate and maintain key client relationships.
- Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying.
- Mechanical and or Electrical Experience desirable
- Ideally 10+ years’ experience in Senior Quantity Surveying and / or Commercial Manager roles
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills.
Please contact Ian Murphy on +353 85 866 6878 or +353 21 206 6078 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.