Commercial Manager E&I (Data Centre)
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Vacancy Ref. 01905
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Commercial Manager for Denmark based operations with a top tier specialist contractor. The role will see you assume responsibility for a €500m data centre project.
Electrical and Instrumentation exposure / basic knowledge required.
This executive level position, working with one of Europe’s leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate to establish with a company forecast to turnover €400 million.
The role offers growth opportunities within the company, and progression in a crucial sector of the business.
Executive Level Package on offer including:
- Salary - €DOE
- Bonus – 10% (based on site KPI’s being met)
- Allowance - €8,500 net
- Pension – 8% client, 5% employee
- Rotation – 6 weeks on, 1 off. (Alternative is long weekend every 3rd weekend) * Can negotiate
- this as required.
- Accommodation – Own Accommodation – Option to fully relocate if required.
- Transport – Own Transport
- Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting.
- Co-ordinate and maintain key client relationships.
- Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department.
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business.
- Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects.
- Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule.
- Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
- Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in quantity surveying.
- Mechanical and or Electrical Experience desirable
- Ideally 10+ years’ experience in Senior Quantity Surveying and / or Commercial Manager roles
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
- Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills