Entered: 18 Apr 2019
You will be required to provide commercial support in winning projects and also ensure that all commercial discipline is maintained throughout the duration of projects through proactive engagement with the Project Managers on all live projects, to ensure that business goals are achieved and the commercial interest of the company is maximised.
The role includes the following duties:
- Risk management
- Management & submission of monthly interim valuations.
- Financial Management with Accounts based staff.
- Contractual Management of Projects in conjunction with Site based staff and QS’s
- Financial reporting including CVRs,
- Budget management and forecasting.
- Maximising cash flow.
- Commercial correspondence with client.
- Report into the Managing Director.
- Sub-Contract and materials procurement management.
- Management of the supply chain.
- Strong commercial awareness, ideally 5+ years’ Commercial experience
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Project management experience is beneficial.
- Good team leadership skills.
- Extensive understanding and dealings within the commercial sector.
- Talent for negotiation.
- Experience working for a main contractor with building/industrial/commercial engineering background and experience with various types of contract forms