2nd Floor, Chamber Buildings
North Street, Swords, Co. dublin
Experienced QS/Project Manager
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
- Project Procurement with contractors.
- Chairing site meetings
- Working in collaboration with the Design Team, Co. Councils and State agencies
- Project risk analysis costing, margin and cash flow reports
- Price/forecast the cost of the materials
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets & bills of quantities
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Liaise with the client, site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Sites located nationwide
- A relevant degree qualification
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working in the property industry as a QS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; working with other teams within the organisation and other companies.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work both independently and in a small team.
- Must be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects and handle shifting deadlines and priorities.