Graduate Cost Manager - Dublin
Entered: 27 May 2020
We are interested in hearing from Quantity Surveying graduates who are keen to develop their career in a dynamic environment which offers a broad range of experience whilst working on challenging and exciting projects. Linesight will always provide the necessary training, support and guidance to assist our professional staff in achieving APC status. This is an excellent opportunity to become a member of our team and join an international cost consultancy practice based in Dublin.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare estimates and cost plans using CostX Software
- Prepare standard documentation – reports, valuations, letters, financial reports
- Prepare tender documents as required by procurement choice
- Analyze tenders and prepare tender reports at all stages of procurement
- Prepare valuations and cost reports; re-measure as necessary and adjust variations
- Assist in the settlement of construction disputes/loss and expense claims
- Prepare and agree final accounts
Desired Experience and Education:
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
- Relevant degree required (i.e. Quantity Surveying, etc.)
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful
Are you looking for a career with a leading global organization, working on a dynamic range of projects? Linesight has been providing professional consultancy services, management support and strategic advice to the global construction industry since 1974. We offer you the opportunity to progress your career, work on exciting projects with world-renowned clients, and be a part of a fast-growing, fast-paced global team.
We have deep domain knowledge and experience spanning a multitude of sectors including Commercial, Data Centers, Life Sciences, Healthcare, High-Tech Industrial, Hospitality, Education, Residential and Retail. As an organization, we seek out innovative self-starters with the skills to deliver exceptional outcomes for our clients, and the desire to shape the environments in which we live.