Civil Foreman - Dublin
Entered: 30 Nov 2021
The company have years of experience in the industry and are looking to acquire a a talented and motivated individual to add to their team.
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
- Management and control of health and safety issues
- Understanding company policies with regard to quality and ensuring these are implemented at every level of works
- Understand quality requirements from specs and drawings and ensure compliance with both
- Take control of the Groundworks
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a strong site background
- Previous experience in road construction is beneficial
- Previous experience as a civil foreman
- Able to work within a team
- Adaptable, motivated and uses own initiative
- Ability to communicate strategy to the wider team
- Proven record of seeing projects through from beginning to completion
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Dara Walsh at CSR on 01 526 7469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.