Entered: 27 Feb 2020
The project is 40m in value and includes 5 buildings that are 4-6 stories tall. It is a two year project.
You’ll be managing contract budgets, ensuring project team adhere to company quality systems as well as meeting project targets.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring sub-contractor performance and determining labour requirements. You’ll be responsible for reporting progress and budgets. You’ll attend senior management meetings and play a key role in the overall management of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need contracts managerial experience of 10+ years’ experience and will have experience working on commercial and residential sites.
- Degree Qualified in Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying/Construction Management.
- Construction industry management experience managing larger complex projects, or several small to medium projects simultaneously.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages.
- Commercially aware and identification of opportunities of developing the business.
- Ideally a candidate with experience working with a Tier 1 contractor
Please submit your CV below to apply or alternatively contact Bobby on 087 916 0169.