Construction Labour Manager
Entered: 25 June 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment on behalf of our parent company, AA Euro Group, is recruiting a Construction Labour Manager to oversee projects across the UK. You will be tasked with managing the construction site recruitment needs of building contractors throughout the UK. At present, our largest active Civil Engineering project is ongoing between Birmingham and London.
This role offers excellent salary, commission, company car, laptop and mobile phone to the successful candidate.
- Visit Construction sites throughout the UK.
- Build relationships with Project Managers, Site Managers and Foreman.
- Create a strong and lasting portfolio of clients and candidates in the relevant areas.
- Use these relationships to detail the recruitment needs of each site, immediately and going forward.
- Source, screen and place suitable candidates in vacancies available.
- Liaise with Company Director of AA Euro Recruitment.
- Identify target companies and sites in the regions
- Business Development and Sales focussed
- Be able to work independently
- Compile weekly reports on activity and future targets
- Keep up to date with the Construction market trends in Ireland in order to progress your business acumen.
- Act as an ambassador for the AA Euro brand, interacting with both prospective clients and candidates.
- Outgoing and personable.
- Business savvy and market focused.
- Strong relationship builder.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Construction recruitment process.
- Happy to travel extensively throughout the UK.
- Thrive within an independent environment.
- Full, clean driving license.
Contact Denis Casey on + 353 21 206 6078 or send your CV to email@example.com