Entered: 04 Mar 2021
Construction Manager required for a global construction services company to oversee a large industrial project in Baldonnell in Co. Dublin.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in larger valued projects. Previous experience in Industrial projects is highly desirable.
- To oversee the day to day management of a project of varying sizes from start to completion.
- Manage on site construction team for the successful delivery of the project
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Manage onsite supply chain for the projects to ensure timely delivery of project
- Oversee quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
- Manage project programs and monitor progress on site to ensure delivery of completed project.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and suppliers to ensure a coherent approach to the project.
- Contribute to the formulation of the construction methodology and project management plan for the project, adopt and improve these as the project advances.
- Comply with company management, quality, and environmental systems.
- Represent the Company at all project meetings
- Managing client expectations on all contracts to ensure new and existing relationships are developed and maintained.
- 10 years’ experience working with a main contractor, on commercial / industrial contracts.
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering / Construction Management
- Practical experience in construction with previous building experience in large scale projects.
- 5 years’ experience team leading in a similar capacity.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 2066078 or 085 8666089 or email your CV to email@example.com
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.