Entered: 05 July 2022
On behalf of our client, we are hiring a Construction Manager to assist in the delivery of projects from conception to closeout. Build strong collaborative partnership with client PM, Sub-contractors, sourcing representatives and wider client stakeholders in Engineering, IT, Security and across multiple business units. Assist in the preparation of project documentation, programs, schedules, and execution plans. The successful candidate will be base on site in Leixlip.
- Manage and deliver projects as per scope with safety being priority.
- Oversee works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
- Assist Project Manager in execution of the scope of work, and overseeing / coordinating the appointed contractors.
- Maintain and control design document packages.
- Assist QS, executing project as per budget and noting change orders.
- Conduct regular whiteboard meetings to ensure co-ordination of site operations.
- Deliver the project to the agreed schedule, scope, quality and budget.
- Identify and initiate necessary change control processes.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis and report to Project Manager.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Formal education in construction management, or related field.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience of construction management, delivering fast track office fit-out, commercial refurbishment and M&E upgrade projects.
- Experience of working for a General Contractor.
- Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Some knowledge or experience in quantity surveying and construction cost estimation is a distinct advantage.
- Outstanding client relationship management skills with great client focus.
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Familiarity with construction management software packages.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Leadership management skills.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV