Construction Manager - Refurbishment
Entered: 26 Nov 2020
Our client are a well respected Contractor based in Ireland who are undertaking a number of Refurbishment projects. They are now seeking a Site Manager on a permanent basis.
▪ Reporting directly to the Construction Director, the Site Manager is responsible for managing the on-site day to day operations of newbuild residential projects in Dublin City Centre with support from the Project Manager, & Senior Foreman.
▪ Delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget whilst maintaining high safety, environmental and quality standards.
▪ Liaising with Project Manager, Site Personnel, Design Team & Client, Building Services team and all other stakeholders.
▪ Managing sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site.
▪ Scheduling weekly work programmes, recording and reviewing weekly progress reports
▪ Implementation of daily and weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors.
▪ Attending and participating in weekly Site Meetings
▪ Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team; keeping all relevant parties informed on all relevant aspects of technical and engineering issues that arise on the project details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
On offer is a very attractive package incl benefits.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE