Construction Project Manager
Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager for our client, an established building company who specialise in Residential builds across Ireland.
The Construction Project Manager will require a Construction Management or Engineering Degree & minimum of 5 years Project Management experience on Residential builds.
The Successful Project Manager will join their team on a Residential build based in Dublin.
Construction Project Manager the role will include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Develop plans & schedules to achieve agreed outcomes
- Ensure that all work complies with health & safety standards in line with company policies
- Manage the project from initial stages to complete hand over
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the project
- Oversee the internal finishes on site
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
- Degree in Engineering and/or Construction Management
- 5+ years’ experience with a main contractor is desired
- Residential Experience
- Excellent knowledge of the latest building regulations
- Excellent attention to detail & keen eye for detail
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.