Contracts Managers - Dublin
Entered: 22 Feb 2024
Contracts Manager - Dublin
- Excellent senior level salary
- Performance based bonus
- Water/wastewater projects
- Up to 10 years' worth of projects
Are you ready to take your career to new heights by contributing to groundbreaking Civil Engineering projects? If so, seize the opportunity to join a dynamic company at the forefront of their field as they deliver large-scale Civil Engineering works in Dublin,
In this role, you will join one of Ireland's top civil and engineering companies. They have a track record of successfully delivering major infrastructure projects and their expertise and innovative solutions have been key to the modernisation of Ireland's infrastructure. Their specialist sectors includes water, gas, power, telecoms and renewables.
You will need:
- Experience with UK or Irish Water Standards
- Experience with MEICA (Mech & Elec), HDD and non-invasive methodologies
- Experience with works associated with GCC/FIDIC/NEC forms of contract
- Experience with structures, buildings, and general civils, associated with the Water or Power Industry i.e. Steel framed buildings or RC structures
Ready to play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Irish Infrastructure?
Call 087 229 4001, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply confidentially with your CV to learn more about the position and take the next step.