CSA Construction Manager
Entered: 30 Oct 2020
AA Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading M+E Contractor to recruit a CSA Construction Manager for a large-scale Data Centre project in Abu Dhabi.
Previous experience on projects in Abu Dhabi is essential for this role.
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil and Structural work packages.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the company Safety Advisor, including set up, management of and closing out of file
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Project Manager and team including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect to company and client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with Project with the support of the project QS including Labour, Material, Plant and Equipment, Variations and Valuations
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the Support of your Project team.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the project managers
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
- All other duties associated with this role.
- Degree qualified in civil or structural Engineering or equivalent
- Previous Data Centre project experience is required.
- At least 5 years of site management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- Understanding of site technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Understanding of structural detailing and required calculations.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
For more information, contact Ciaran Sheehan on +353 858621731 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org