CSA Construction Manager - South Cork
Entered: 03 Aug 2020
- Proven experience in Construction management. The projects are multi discipline with the main focus on CSA.
- Project Engineering of individual projects from concept through to handover.
- Coordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- Participate in Constructability, Planning and Safety reviews.
- Proficiency with reading and interpreting standard construction documents, drawings, schedules, contracts and proposals.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
- Experience with construction, startup, and turnover of facilities systems through commissioning/handover would be an advantage.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs
- A BE degree in Engineering is preferred along with 5 to 10 plus years’ experience in Construction environments
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows-based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills essential.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV to email@example.com