Finishing Foreman - Residential
Entered: 20 Mar 2019
Our client is a well-respected residential developer with projects based in and around the Dublin area, now seeking to hire a Finishing Foreman on a permanent basis.
their multiple projects scheduled to commence in the Greater Dublin area will offer ambitious team members the opportunity to assume new challenges and increase their scope of responsibilities.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Manage Subcontractors and Service Providers
- Maintain Programme
- Take control of projects from plastering/ skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to snagging stage and completion
- Take control of Snag List
- Ensure Completion Dates are met
- Liaise with Sales and Legal Team
- Liaising with the Completions Coordinator.
- Liaising with Home Owners and Potential Purchases.
- Trade background preferable
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.