Mechanical Construction Manager | Milan.
Entered: 27 Jan 2022
Our clients, who are a well known Engineering Services Contractor are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This particular role will be based in Milan.
Please make sure you are legally entitled to work in the EU before applying.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist Project Manager in development of construction programme, short term look ahead planning reports, equipment, and materials schedules.
- Familiarisation with change management with PM.
- Assist in project validation.
- Put site safety starter pack in place and participate in HSEQ plan.
- Set up site establishment.
- Review construction drawings and sign off.
- Assist Project team in expediting of major equipment deliveries.
- Ensure labour allocation sheets are being completed by sub-contractors.
- Liaise with sub-contractors.
- Liaise with our client.
- Work closely with other supervisors to ensure effective co-ordination between M&E services.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety Policy.
- Recognised trade cert coupled with a minimum of 5 years Site Management experience.
- Experience in managing Mechanical design and build projects in-excess of €5 million within commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical or data centre type sectors.
- IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate is an advantage.
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills/communicates with impact.
- Ability to manage and prioritise when leading multiple projects.
- Competitive salary in line with experience.
- Permanent position.
- Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- The opportunity to work with a vibrant, agile, and multi-functional team.