Mechanical Site Manager
Entered: 04 Mar 2021
What you need to have
* A Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification
* Plumbing or equivalent mechanical qualification held from a recognized body Essential
* 5+ years, experience managing/supervising mechanical installation projects Essential
* Mechanical/plumbing/HVAC installation projects.
* Fully updated with BCAR.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to lead project teams.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Company Vehicle/ Competitive Salary
* Salary guide DOE
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ today for a strictly confidential conversation.
Job 36900 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.