MEP Construction Manager
Entered: 30 Oct 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an MEP construction manager for a data centre project in Abu Dhabi.
- Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of this organisation.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by the company.
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organising workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Coordinates with all other crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Training employees.
- Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
- Mechanical/electrical trade or Engineering background essential
- Experience working with any of the following materials and jointing methods also an advantage: PVC, PVDF, PP, S/S, C/S, orbital and tig welding and fusion jointing
- Excellent communication and organisation skills required
- IT skills required – MS Office/Excel
- 5+ Years Data Centre experience essential
For more information on this vacancy, please contact Ciaran Sheehan or to apply, click 'Apply Now'