Entered: 05 Dec 2020
Our client is looking to hire MEP Managers for projects around London.
Our client is looking for a person to promote the application of the Building Services Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support, guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the Building Services “Value Proposition” and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the Building Services Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support all aspects of the Tender and Bid for the MEP Technical and Commercial Strategy that is carried out in accordance with the Companies Pre Construction Manual Procedures
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required contract PRE-CONSTRUCTION and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Ensure Temporary Electrical requirements for their projects including load and energy assessments are in line with the Management System Guidelines.
- Take responsibility for MEP Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the overall MEP Commercial Management of the project
- Support the planning for key Building Services resources to manage delivery of projects
Experience & Skill:
- Over 8 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Good understanding and dynamics of the MEP supply chain market in which the company operates,
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple MEP Projects
- Understanding of H&S policies and live energy practices and have positive safety values and behaviours.
- Can demonstrate the drive for importance of implementation of QMS Systems, IT&P & Commissioning Management / Handover plans.
- Drive and initiative to identify and follow through on all tasks required for delivery
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Can motivate and inspire Building Services staff reporting to them.
- Possess the clarity of purpose in Sisk objectives in project delivery
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.