Senior Construction Manager
Entered: 09 Aug 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Construction Manager on behalf of our client. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in the various stages of the property development sector.
The Construction Manager will oversee construction projects across Co. Dublin.
Construction Manager Responsibilities Include:
- You will be reporting to the Senior Construction Manager and will lead on a wide variety of property related projects
- Lead on projects at various stages from early concept stage through procurement, design and construction to completion and handover
- Manage design teams from a technical, program and budgetary perspective
- Prepare analysis and recommendation of optimum delivery mechanism
- Plan, organise, and direct activities concerned with the project
- Interaction with project stakeholders such as local authorities, private, landowners etc.
- Develop project plans and schedules and execute plans to completion
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life cycle
- Ensure contractor and consultancy contractual compliance
- Ensure Planning Conditions are met and in Compliance
- Manage large scale construction main contractor companies and design teams
- Knowledge of Planning Permission, Fire Cert Applications and Disability Access Certificate applications
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to create savings through creative design, planning and procurement
- Experience and understanding of the design and tender process for large residential construction projects
- Develop and implement the Investment Case & Development Strategies for a variety of project types
Construction Manager Requirements:
- At least 15 years’ experience in the various stages of the property development sector
- Hold a recognised degree level qualification in construction studies
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Strong development management skills, with a proven relevant track record
- Strong knowledge of the Irish planning, development, and construction sector
- Knowledge of public procurement a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of project viability an advantage.
- Commercial awareness and professional judgement
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Flexible and adaptable.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.