Senior Contracts Manager/Project Director-Ireland
Entered: 21 Nov 2018
We have been exclusively retained by our client, a Tier 1 contractor, and one of the largest construction groups, who are currently embracing an exciting and continued period of expansion and growth. The business has grown considerably within recent years with an asset base in excess of £6 billion.
Our clients construction division and its team delivers a range of tenures overseeing a multitude of sectorsincluding residential, commercial and retails in areas where they have a well-established property portfolio and strong links with the local community and key local stakeholders.
Our client has the financial clout to deliver a diverse and complex development programme, which includes large scale regeneration activity. They have raised significant funding to support their expanding development programme with an active pipeline of 35 live projects in 21 key regions, with a combined contract value in excess of £100m
The business has ambitious growth targets over the next 5 years and in order to achieve that, they wish to appoint an experienced Senior Contracts Manager/Project Director
As Project Director, your task is to deliver the development strategy of large scale schemes, These projects are complex in nature and feature a range of tenures. Each project will vary in scope and will incorporate green space, commercial and retail units and residential in addition to other project portfolios.
You will be responsible for the planning and early development phases, taking projects through the various stages to completion and final handover. Your remit is to develop a clear and progressive development plan taking into account a cohesive and strategic asset management for the projects.
This is a lead role, therefore your remit will be to direct and manage all internal & external stakeholders including funders, commercial teams, design and operational divisions. You will have management responsibility for a professional in house team and external contractors. Under your guidance, the team will work effectively to link the commercial, design and contractual elements of each project.
Your target will be to successfully deliver these complex schemes against the agreed budgets & timescales and to the highest of standards.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for title of Senior Contracts Manager / Project Director, you will need to display the following attributes, skills and experiences:
- Ideallt Professional membership to a property related body (MRICS, MRTPI)
- Proven and demonstrable experience effectively management all aspects of large scale complex development & schemes
- A full and thorough understanding of design under management within budget
- Detailed knowledge of construction contracts including management & implementation
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of complex development appraisals
- Experience managing in-house design & planning teams
- Highly analytical with the ability to work with management data in order to produce Executive and Board reports
- An excellent communicator across a wide range of audiences with the ability to present complex information in a user-friendly manner.
What's on Offer
In return our client offers an excellent salary, plus the opportunity to lead on some of Ireland's Key schemes as part of a vibrant and dynamic team.
Up to e100,000 dependant on experience + bonus (PRP) + pension contributions + excellent benefits