Senior Works Manager
Entered: 03 Dec 2023
- Ensures that sufficient resources are allocated to the Works Section and that each has an appropriate level of ability
- Inputs into the setting of targets in line with Project timeframes and monitors performance works to ensure appropriate action is taken on findings from site audits / checks
- Monitors the development of their supervisory staff,
- Carries out periodic Safety & Environment Tours as required by the Project H & S Plan
- Contributes to Accident / Incident Investigations.
- Ownership of budget for the directly employed labour and plant, attends and reports on actual levels of resource in weekly cost meeting.
- Pursues correct allocation of plant and labour to assigned tasks.
- Holds a current CSCS Supervisory/Manager Card
- Extensive major structures and Infrastructure background
- Experience as a Works Manager (Structures, Insitu and Precast) or equivalent working on major infrastructure project
- Self-Delivery experience is desirable
For more information on this role please contact Tomas Lally on +353892481287 or email your CV to Tomas@aaeuro.com