Site Manager - Fit-Out - Data Centre
Entered: 19 Oct 2018
Our client are an Irish Contractor who are well known Fit-Out specialists in the European market, currently recruiting Site Manager for various Data Centre projects being undertaken.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
- The Management of employees, subcontractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results for the contracts under his/her control
- The Senior Site Manager will ensure contract costs are managed within budget and programme
- Ensuring all work is completed to an acceptable quality standard and in compliance with specification
- Ensure the implementation of Quality management System to include Quality and Environmental processes and procedures
- Ensure adequate resources are in place for contracts under their control
- Ensure contract review meetings are held on all contracts
- Ensure Pre-Appointment and co-ordination meetings are held with all Sub-Contractors
- Complete “Performance Reviews” and the “Personal Development Plans” for direct reports ensuring future staff development
Necessary skills and requirements:
- Have a minimum of 3-5 years construction site management experience working in either data centre, pharmaceutical or industrial sectors.
- Experience of Data Centre fitout would be advantageous
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques
- Ideally have a Degree in an Engineering/construction related discipline or strong trades background
- Knowledge of Safety & Health and Quality Policies and Procedures
- Have a proven track record of seeing projects through to their successful completion.
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytically thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE