Site Manager - RC Frame
Entered: 05 Apr 2020
Our client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors that has undertaken some of Ireland’s largest and most prestigious projects. They have been undertaking operations for the previous 50 years.
They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced RC Frame Site Manager to be based on a prestigious project in the Dublin area. The successful candidate will be experienced in undertaking RC Frame projects within a large main contractor. The successful candidate will have at least 5yrs experience in undertaking large complicated RC Frame projects.
Key Activities of the assistant project manager
- Organisation and Control of labour and sub-contractors
- Completion of weekly planning sheets to ensure the overall build programme is met.
- Provide direction to individual contractors and contractors management to ensure quality standards are met.
- Resolve any conflicts that may occur between operations.
- Co-ordinate with the Site Manager to ensure the availability of materials to meet the construction programme.
- Maintain daily diary to record site events and requirements.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Undertake a site safety induction for all new site personnel.
- Completion of all statutory forms on a weekly basis.
- Carry out frequent inspection of all operations to ensure they are carried out in a safe manner.
- Ensure all operatives are working to the method statements and risk assessments submitted by the relevant sub-contractors or client management.
- Comply with the site specific environmental action plan requirements.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE