Entered: 20 Sept 2019
We are currently recruiting a Contracts Administrator, Candidate will be responsible for procurement, procedures and documentation in accordance with our ISO:9001 System
Past experience of procurement. Horticultural or Construction an advantage.
The Role will entail:
- Providing administration/procurement support role to Contracts Director
- Monitoring cost control and compliance on material on all live contracts,
- Assisting site management in material programming.
- Work Scheduling.
- Recording valuations- variations
- Other ad hoc support roles.
3rd level qualification
Previous experience in procurement
Excellent communication, IT skills.
Experience in the Horticultural/construction industry.
- Salary in line with experience
- 20 days annual leave
- Flexible hours