Entered: 13 May 2021
Dublin city centre (near St Stephen's Green)
Salary €35 to €50k
Our client is one of the longest standing developers in Ireland, with a reputation for delivering high quality housing estates, apartment complexes, office buildings etc.
They have a requirement for a Project Coordinator to support their Project Manager who will be supervising the main contractor on a large office development of circa €60m and will be built over a 3yr period. This will be a PA / Technical Admin role and the candidate would need some commercial / financial acumen also.
- Responsible for filing (on line) all project correspondence from pre-construction, thru site operations to post contract.
- Attending various site meetings with the PM, minuting and administering same.
- Ability to electronically unzip and file documents and details utilising packages like “Dropbox” etc…
- Other elements include, planning compliance, Co Co permits to work, water, elec, gas connection reports.
- Processing invoices & checking against agreed Cashflow
- Preparing Month end report
- Cost Reporting
- General Administration & Filing
- Maintaining various lists in preparation for weekly & monthly meetings
- Tracking planning compliance issues
- Tracking of capital contributions & utility connections
- Coordination of Design Team appointments, contracts, fee payments etc
- Tracking of Design Info
- Coordinating & arranging Site Visits
- Management of FSC & DAC applications
- Management of BCAR, LEED process
- Ensuring project insurances are in place
If interested in the position, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 6321200.