Construction Contracts Manager
Entered: 04 June 2020
Our client, one of Ireland’s largest commercial engineering contractors are currently recruiting for a Construction Contracts Manager to join their team based in Dublin.
The duties of the Construction Contracts Manager include:
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality on completion
- Ensuring in receipt of and fully aware of all information at Estimating/Surveying handover
- Preparing contract budget in conjunction with profit centre Surveyor and ensure it is kept up to date.
- Implementation of effective means of controlling contractual documentation on the project
- Planning, maintaining and controlling the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Ensuring effective procurement and supply chain management
- Ensuring that the team prepare and maintain programmes and related records
- Actively participate in site project meetings and ensure that all commercial matters are discussed and problems investigated and resolved
- Regularly monitoring performance and acting when necessary to improve performance
- Maintaining regular contact with existing clients, known consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring staff is kept up to date with current legislation and training needs to meet the company’s objectives.
As a Construction Contracts Manager, you will require:
- 10+ years management experience on large scale projects, preferably on residential projects
- An in-depth knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Strong financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are an experienced Contracts Manager interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Padriac on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.