Contracts Manager - Dublin 15
Entered: 14 Nov 2018
Contracts Manager - Dublin 15 - Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced contracts manager for one of Ireland’s leading main contractors.. The company's vast portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, residential and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments with projects ranging from €20-30 million.
The successful Contracts Manager will be based out of the Dublin office and may be required to work across projects throughout Dublin and the surrounding counties.
As a Contracts Manager you will
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality on completion
- Ensuring in receipt of and fully aware of all information at Estimating/Surveying handover
- Understand and implement the requirements of the company Commercial Management Procedure
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Ensure effective procurement and supply chain management
- Implementation of effective means of controlling contractual documentation on the project
- Ensuring that the team prepare and maintain programmes and related records
- Management of all contractual related aspects
- Actively participate in site project meetings and ensure that all commercial matters are discussed and problems investigated and resolved
As a Contracts Manager you will have
- Third level qualification
- 7-10 years’ Project or contracts manager experience
- Suitable candidate should have experience in mixed developments
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
Please send your CV to Aoife at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.