Entered: 21 Feb 2020
A Contracts Manager is required for a Tier 1 contractor to oversee a number of projects in the greater Dublin area. This is the ideal role for the experienced Contracts Manager coming from another main building contractor or a Senior Project Manager who is ready to reach the next stage in their career.
The duties of the Contracts Manager include:
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
As a Contracts Manager, you will require:
- 10+ years management experience on large scale projects in Ireland or the UK with a Proven track record of managing building projects valued above €10m
- An in-depth knowledge of current construction techniques, build ability and value engineering concepts
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Strong financial, commercial and business development acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Basic salary approx €110k (DOE)
- Excellent benefit package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance