Entered: 08 Dec 2023
- Project Management of large-scale site reporting to the Construction Director.
- Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover.
- Point of contact for the client, responsible for engaging with the client in conjunction with our commercial manager on site commercial decisions.
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
- Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan.
- Responsible for managing the daily operation of the site and must be capable of managing a large construction team.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both client and design team.
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage.
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams.
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent;
- The ideal candidate should have min 10 years’ experience working on both large commercial and residential projects of circa 100 million.
- Previous experience delivering a large scale project in a tight time frame and on a tight city centre site.
- Experience of Precast frame installation as well as post tensioning works and unitised façade installation is necessary.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate.
- Good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- The drive to be responsible for exceeding targets.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169