Entered: 18 Nov 2018
Contracts Manger – Cork
Our client has built up a reputation as one of the leading Building Main Contractor in operation throughout Ireland and we have a requirement for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our management team for a commercial project bases in Cork.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects both from a programme & commercial prospective.
- Ensuring compliance with safety, environmental and quality statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Manage Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports.
- liaison with Client Design teams and main contractor teams to ensure project performance.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management.
- Third level education in Engineering, Construction Management or Project Management.
- Experienced Contracts manager with proven experience managing a number of projects at any one time.
- Excellent project planning and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail